|Submission||Jun. 10, 2017
(Extended to Sep. 30, 2017)
|Conference||Oct. 25-26, 2017|
|Notification||20-40 days after the submission|
|Publication||20-50 days after the final edition|
Welcome to 2017 2nd World Congress on Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (WCMEE2017).
Regarding to the registration fee, the following information is for your reference.
In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference.Register Here
|Ticket categories||What's included||Within 15 days after the notification||Within 16-25 days after the notification||More than 25 days after the notification|
|Ticket A||Participation+Publication fee of one paper
|300 USD||340 USD||380 USD|
|Ticket B||Participation+Publication fee of one paper
|370 USD||410 USD||450 USD|
|Ticket categories||What's included||Registration fee (before
Oct. 5, 2017)
|Registration fee (paid on-site or after
Oct. 5, 2017)
|Ticket C||Participation+Conference documents
|180 USD||220 USD|
|Ticket D||Participation+Conference documents
|250 USD||290 USD|
Note: Listeners who wish to give oral presentations in the conference will be charged extra 80 USD in addition to the above price (Ticket C/D). The topics and abstracts of the oral presentations will be included in the conference guide.
What’s included in the registration fee:
1. Participation: Participation in all sessions in the conference, including the keynote session and panel session;
2. Publication fee of one paper: Publication fee of one paper in the journals (Ticket A/B);
3. Lunch and banquet: The lunch and banquet during the conference (Ticket B/D), if other participants of Ticket A/C would like to have lunch and
banquet in the hotel, they will be charged of 30 dollars for the lunch and 40 dollars for the banquet respectively on-site;
4. Conference documents: Name tag, conference guide, one hard copy contains your published paper (free for Chinese authors, additional postage will
be charged for authors from other countries), etc.
5. Present: The present or souvenir in the conference;
6. Tourism: Tourism in Shanghai or in nearby areas. (participants who have paid the registration fee can enjoy the tourism for free).
1. Group buying 6 or more than 6 tickets can enjoy 10% discount of the registration fee;
2. Group buying 10 or more than 10 tickets can enjoy 20% discount of the registration fee;
3. 40 USD will be reduced if one author (the same corresponding author) submits the second paper.